The Wayfair finance team is looking to add an entry-level Accounts Payable Analyst to their group. This role will be instrumental in processing accurate and timely payments to a set group of our vendors. This person will work cross-functionally to ensure that Wayfair maintains strong vendor relationships and improves operational processes and technology. The Accounts Payable Analyst must be self-motivated, dedicated and hard working.
- Verifying and Approving Vendor Invoices
- Collection of missing costs at month end
- Managing payment schedule for 500+ Wayfair Vendors
- Performing Monthly Reconciliation of credit card charges
- Reviewing of vendor statements at month end
- Negotiating and collecting credits due from set assigned vendors
- Analyzing Margins for set vendors
- Responding to any/all vendor phone calls/emails
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Business
- 1-2 years of professional work experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working in a highly detail-oriented environment
- Strong proficiency with MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Proven communication skills both on the phone and email
- Ability to stay consistently positive, people-oriented and energetic
- Strong work ethic and a history of meeting tight deadlines
Wayfair is the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and house wares in the United States. We’re looking for the brightest, sharpest, most creative minds in every field to help. Are you one? If you like transparency, friendliness, a relaxed but results-driven work environment filled with like-minded top-tier talent, Wayfair would like to hear from you. We own and operate Wayfair, AllModern, and Joss & Main. We closed out 2012 with $600 million in revenue and currently employ over 1,000 employees in offices located in Boston, Utah, Kentucky, the U.K, Germany, Ireland and Australia. Wayfair was founded in 2002 and is privately held and profitable. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, pre-IPO equity, a long-term and sustainable, next-generation, e-commerce business model as well as surprising and generous perks designed to attract and retain the brightest people who are incredibly excited about what they do. Wayfair is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Come join us at http://www.wayfair.com/careers.
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.
Visit our Site: http://www.wayfair.com
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wayfair
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wayfair
Check out our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/therealwayfair
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. With an...