This position will assist in the management of accounts payable processing. The department is expecting to upgrade its operations to incorporate automated workflow, which will include invoice receipt, image capture and digital approval over the organization’s network. Initially, a pilot program will be developed for travel and expense reports and further expanded to include all invoicing. Accordingly, this individual must be hand-on and have significant experience with implementing such systems. Additionally, this individual must have strong analytical skills to assist in the development of new vendor analysis.
- Assist in managing a staff of 1-2.
- Prepare, review and analyze monthly chargebacks.
- Prepare, review and analyze check requests/expenses for accuracy.
- Print checks.
- Develop/maintain new expense analysis.
- Interface with vendors and other areas of the organization, as needed.
- Interface with internal/external auditors and sales tax authorities, as needed.
- Provide budgeting support, as needed.
- Assist manager in implementing an automated workflow process.
- Perform special projects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree, accounting or business.
- 3-5 years of accounting/accounts payable experience, including supervisory experience.
- Independent worker.
- Knowledge of automated workflow and other technology experience/accounting systems.
- Analytical skills in order to develop and maintain new vendor analysis.
Emigrant Bank - 17 months ago