Performs a variety of duties related to the preparation and processing of vendor invoices, patient refunds and other Hospital obligations that arise through various business arrangements with Bassett Healthcare, O’Connor Hospital and Templeton Foundation. Ensures the accurate and timely payment of Hospital liabilities.
- Requires knowledge of accounting as normally acquired through completion of an Associate’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Six months of basic accounts payable experience preferred
- Will consider other work related experience
- Requires working with detailed reports and data entry into a personal computer for extended periods of time
- May require standing, squatting and lifting less than 20 pounds
Bassett Healthcare - 30+ days ago
- 30+ days ago
Easily apply to this job
Bassett Healthcare offers a nine-month professional development program for newly hired graduate registered nurses in Acute Care. The Nursin...