STRUCTURAL collaborates with clients to improve infrastructure by combining our award-winning specialty construction, repair and maintenance services with our proprietary technologies to provide innovative solutions for demanding engineering and construction challenges.
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join our dynamic Finance & Accounting department, located at our corporate office in Hanover , MD. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, the Accounts Payable Assistant will be responsible for processing accounts payable (including entering, posting and printing checks), performing vendor setup and vendor maintenance, and transmitting positive pay files. Additionally, the Accounts Payable Assistant will coordinate branch accounts payable processing, process wire and ACH payments and perform data entry & filing.
Successful candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered for this position:
Our ideal candidate will be dependable, highly organized, and deadline-oriented while displaying a positive attitude in a team-based environment. We offer excellent compensation and benefits, including 401(k). EOE/M/F/D/V
- Minimum of 3 years of previous Accounts Payable experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook), including advanced Excel functions
- Previous experience using web-based accounting systems
- Prior experience with online banking
- Hands-on experience with vendor setup, including 1099 reporting requirements
Structural Group - 10 months ago