Menasha Corporation (www.menasha.com) is a family owned
company proud of our strong family values and commitment
to our communities. We have 3,800 employees in more than
70 facilities across the United States and Canada,
Europe, Mexico and China. Menasha Corporation has three
operating divisions - Menasha Packaging, ORBIS
Corporation and LeveragePoint Media. We are the company
that "Makes the Impossible Possible."
Menasha Corporation is currently looking to fill the
position of Accounts Payable Associate in our Shared
Service Center in Neenah, WI. This individual will be
responsible for providing accurate and timely payments
to Menasha’s vendors according to company-driven terms
and will work with Menasha Corporation Operating
Companies to solve invoice discrepancies and questions.
efficient processing and subsequent retrieval.
- Scan and index vendor invoices to facilitate
- Verify proper authorization on all check requests.
- Responsible for vendor number look up in SAP, if
- Identify and route all exceptions to the appropriate
require knowledge of the specific situation in order
- Process non-routine invoice transactions that
to satisfy the business requirements, such as
production cards and centralized bills.
an SAP purchase order, interface file or
- Enter and verify invoices in SAP with comparison to
preauthorization list to ensure the payment is
approved and for the correct amount.
predetermined terms and in the manner specified by
- Ensure payments to vendors are made according to
operating company and/or vendor.
answering questions and helping with unusual
- Provide assistance to division representatives,
situations as they arise.
- Assess sales tax and allocate freight expenses when
to the appropriate business unit personnel.
- Identify and route all accounts payable exceptions
and appropriate currency.
- Process payments to vendors for each legal entity
guidelines to take advantage of cash discounts and
- Ensure payments are within the established
avoid penalties yet maximize our cash position.
integral part of the accounts payable process,
- Understand technology and equipment that are an
including SAP, Easy Software, workflow and record
storage, performance tracking, interfaces from
non-SAP business units, EFT and EDI, laser checks
and positive pay.
- Assist in special projects within the department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention
- Experience with SAP preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written/oral).
- Demonstrated experience working in a team
MENASHA offers a competitive salary and an excellent
- Effective follow through.
- Strong PC skills.
benefits package. If you want to join our
growth-oriented business, please contact us about this
Req. Code : 946
Division/Department : Menasha Corporate
% of Travel Required : None
Skills : Accounting/Finance -> Accounts Payable
Menasha Corporation & Companies - 11 months ago
Menasha has built a culture over more than 160 years of family ownership that values a commitment to superior customer satisfaction and a we...