BCM Global Tech has a great contract opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk (Oracle) with one of our clients in Denver, Colorado.
The duration of the contract is 3 months with the possibility of extending.
The accounting clerk performs accounts receivable functions relating to fare media sales, passenger revenues and general operations accounting.
- Administers and coordinates in Oracle - Order Management, sales order generation, order filling, distribution, invoicing prepayment processing and application, return material authorization processing.
- Counts, record and process, in Oracle – Order Management, the return material authorization timely for month end and general ledger interfacing.
- Prepares monthly sales reports and journal entries from monthly inventory reconciliation.
- Review and reconcile sales accounts in Oracle using General Ledger inquiry.
- Processes in Oracle – Receivable, daily monetary receipts by verifying the general ledger distribution account, deposit monies electronically through bank desktop deposit scanner along with a manual deposit process. Apply payments to a specific customer account and balancing in preparation for the daily bank deposit. Maintaining deposit logs to validate and reconcile to bank statements prior to closing general ledger.
- Secures and maintains monies, receipted checks, credit card information, valued product and inventories.
- The ability to operate a ten key calculator and a personal computer with speed and accuracy
- The ability to adhere to and apply client's policies and procedures.
- The ability to perform complex business math calculations; the ability to count monies, receipts and inventory and the ability to complete forms and the ability to perform all of these duties with speed and accuracy·
- The ability to develop and use spreadsheets, use data bases and financial systems (Oracle and Excel knowledge preferred).
- The ability to meet deadlines and work effectively in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- The ability to communicate effectively with customers showing tact and sensitivity.
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 3+ months, possibility of extending.
- Location: Denver
- Pay Rate: Hourly
- Background Check: Yes
- US Citizenship or permanent residency required (must reside in Colorado)
For consideration, please respond with a brief cover letter, updated resume (as WORD attachment), rate, and references
Also, please place the job title in the subject line.
Indeed - 16 months ago
BCM Global Technologies Consultants Inc. specializes in providing qualified technical staffing resources and solutions to a multitude of...