This position is responsible for processing accurate and timely payments.
The ideal candidate must be able to work in a team oriented, fast paced environment. Bard Access Systems is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
The following duties and responsibilities are intended to be representative of the work performed by the incumbent(s) in this position and are not all-inclusive. The omission of a specific duty or responsibility will not preclude it from the position.
1. Ensures compliance with BAS and CR. Bard policies relating to check requests and in-house employee expense reports and vouchers.
2. Ensures vouchers and invoices have been matched with the proper receiving reports.
3. Processes freight charges for accurate and timely payments.
4. Processes monthly employee American Express bills.
5. Files accounts payable documents and maintains records and archives as needed.
6. Audits Gelco expense reports in accordance with company policies.
7. Assists in the proper coding and tracking of expenses relating to various company initiatives and projects.
8. May serve as back-up for various positions as necessary.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
1. Excellent communication skills and organization ability.
2. Knowledge of Accounts Payable and/or basic accounting principles.
3. Type 40 wpm and 10 key by touch.
4. Proficient in basic computer skills; including Windows, Outlook and MS Office.
5. Ability to learn accounts payable system.
This position requires three to four years Accounts Payable experience or equivalency. This position also requires demonstrated communication skills and organization ability.
The incumbent must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the duties and responsibilities.
C. R. Bard - 22 months ago
C. R. Bard is no upstart in the world of medical devices. The company has been in the business for more than a century and introduced the...