To match vendor payments for purchases made with purchase orders for Holland L.P. and to process employee expense reports for ACH reimbursement.
- Collect data, process and enter daily, bi-monthly, monthly matched invoices
- Process employee expenses three times a week
- Process monthly corporate car rental invoice and mobile phone invoices for payment
- Upload expense reports, mobile phone payments and car rental invoices into IFS
- Run monthly contract reports for all divisions
- Prepares journal entries
- New vendor creation in IFS
- Participate on the Phone and Mail team
- Cross Train with other Accounts Payable position for coverage
- MBD cash application backup
- Standing, walking, bending, and sitting for extended periods are required to perform basic office functions.
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds is regularly required for filing and other record keeping duties.
- Vision must be sufficient for inputting data into a computer.
- Keyboarding skills that reduce the risk of carpal tunnel and other office related injuries.
- Indoor office environment.
Wage Type: Salaried, non-exempt
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Three to five years accounts payable and office experience
- Intermediate clerical skills
- Intermediate software skills, must have good Excel and Word skills.
- Must be able to work well with others both within and without our department.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Pass a mandatory pre-employment drug screen, and a current valid drivers license.
Holland Company - 12 months ago