REPORTS TO: Controller
Compute, classify, record, and verify numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records by performing the following duties.
- Codes and enters into inventory control software vendor invoices
- Check processing
- Enters debits/credits, resolves billing/payment discrepancies and works with Sales Department to ensure timely rebilling.
- Reconciles general ledger accounts and contact proper personnel to correct errors.
- Compiles information and prepares spreadsheets to assist in internal statement preparations.
- Verify incoming and outgoing wires and payments
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS:
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or
- Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Netsuite and/or Quickbooks a plus.
- Must have excellent skills with Excel spreadsheets, pivot tables, V-Look up and reconciliation
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Excellent mathematical skills; ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs a plus.
Able Planet - 10 months ago