Accounts Payable Clerk—|
A local leading organization is currently seeking an experience Accounts Payable Clerk. This Accounts Payable Clerk is a temporary opportunity position in Ankeny, IA. This is a global Fortune 250 Company, and a foot in the door has the possibility to open additional opportunities. Many of our associates have enhanced their current skills, had their contracts extended, converted to full time employment, or been re-deployed after their assignment ends. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Position: Accounts Payable Clerks
Location: Ankeny, IA
Pay Rates: $12.50
Length: about 6 months
• Enters and verifies alphanumeric data from a variety of sources, including paper-based, electronic and phone, into a computer database.
• Handles complex functions or transactions, including priority accounts or transactions that require error-free work.
• Can resolve problems related to correct data entry procedures, but may have to refer unusual problems to manager.
• May code, search, extract and interpret information to determine correct input procedure.
• May coordinate the workflow of other operators.
• Analytical skills
• PC skills
• 10 Key
• Adapting readily to changing priorities
• Must be able to multi task
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Usually requires advanced statistical typing skills. 10K+ kph.
• Minimum of 1-2yrs experience.
• Able to work part time hours and mandatory Saturday morning shifts
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other data entry related opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco - 6 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...