Cardiocom is a fast growing medical device and telehealth solutions company with manufacturing, engineering and nurse call center services located in Chanhassen, Minnesota. Cardiocom is positioned to revolutionize this fast-growing industry. Take the next step in your career! Join a progressive, dynamic and vibrant company that’s on the leading edge of telehealth.
As a result of our dynamic growth, we have outstanding opportunities for a full-time Accounts Payable Clerk . We are looking for an enthusiastic professional with strong AP knowledge, Excel and excellent data entry skills. Cardiocom can offer you the opportunity for a successful career.
Get to know more about Cardiocom - visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-dD11zePdo&feature=youtu.be .
- Code, reconcile and enter vendor invoices
- Manage credit card charges
- Process and mail vendor payments
- Maintain vendor files Receive, apply, produce deposit for daily cash receipts
- Other office tasks as assigned
- Associate Degree
- 1-3 years of accounts payables experience
- An intermediate knowledge of Excel
- MAS90 experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and priorities
- A proactive, open and effective communication style to be able to work with all levels within and outside the organization
- A “can do” attitude with strong problem solving skills and be self-motivated
- The ability to be flexible with work demands and priorities
Salary, Benefits and Other:
Cardiocom is an AA/EEO employer.
- Salary based on experience
- Cardiocom offers a dynamic team environment with a great benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401K, flex spend, life and PTO
- Excellent opportunity for growth and advancement
For detailed information, visit the Cardiocom website at www.cardiocom.com .