Perform accounting and clerical tasks related to the
efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable
transactions. Supervisor closely monitors all work and
assigns work as needed.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
goods and services.
- Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for
compliance with SOX.
- Sort & match invoices with backup.
- Review all invoices & check requests to ensure
policies and procedures.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial
- Prepare batches of invoices for data entry.
- Process backup reports after data entry.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Prepare manual checks as and when required.
- Perform other duties as requested by Supervisor.
based data entry, PO matching functionality,
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
- Knowledge of accounts payable.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications; web
mainframe data entry.
- Proficient in data entry and management.
- Organizing and prioritizing.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- HS diploma or GED.
- Minimum 2 years accounts payable experience.
- Computer skills, including Excel and Outlook.
- JD Edwards experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written
- Basic mathematical skills.
Copart Auto Auctions, founded in 1982, provides vehicle
suppliers, primarily insurance companies, with a full
range of services to process and sell salvage vehicles
through auctions, principally to licensed dismantlers,
rebuilders and used vehicle dealers. We have been one of
Forbes Magazine's 200 Best Small Businesses for nine
years running. Additionally, we are in the process of
creating the second generation of our proprietary online
auction software that will continue to revolutionize the
industry. Copart is a flexible and inventive $400
million company and currently operates more than 140
facilities in the United States, Canada, and the United
Kingdom. We are listed on the NASDAQ with the symbol
'CPRT'. We invite you to discover Copart . . . A Bid
Above the Rest . . . for company growth and career
The best reasons to work for Copart:
- Stable company. In business 30 years.
- Business Week's Top 100 Small Companies list.
- Forbes Magazine's 200 Best Small Businesses last
Req. Code : Accounts Payable Clerk
- Exciting Technology.
- Business casual dress.
- Nice people - great work environment!
Division/Department : Business
Copart - 10 months ago
What happens after cars are totaled in wrecks or natural disasters? How about stolen cars recovered after the insurance settlement? Perhaps...