The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for reconciling statements, online payments and ACH payments. Additionally, this person will be responsible for running checks and matching checks to invoices.
- Will be reconciling statements, online payments, and ACH payments
- Data Entry of vendor invoices
- Check runs and matching checks to invoices
- Vendor and interdepartmental interaction
- Mail Sorting, filing, and phones
- Vendor research
- 1-2 previous Accounts Payables experience
- Proficient data entry skills and 10 key by touch
- Ability to multi task in a fast changing environment
- Strong attention to details
- Advanced MS Office Excel skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Excellent communication skills
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) or Associates degree preferred.
The work environment is an office setting and a shop setting; phones ringing, people meeting, employees checking in and out, all in an Industrial Truck Shop area.
The physical demands are the ability to lift 20 lbs for filing, sitting for long periods of time, speaking on the phone, using fingers for writing and typing.
Deffenbaugh Industries, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug/alcohol free work environment