- Verify vendor invoices and scan into system.
- Ensure timely and accurate payment of vendor invoices including the sending the checks or remittances to the vendors according to directions
- Investigate discrepancies where vendor invoices do not match purchase order amount.
- Respond promptly and professionally to internal and external inquires regarding supplier invoices paid or unpaid.
- Work closely with Purchasing department in resolving invoicing/payment issues.
- Review and assist with reconciling unvouchered liabilities account.
- Maintain all applicable files.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Business or related
- Five (5) years general business experience and/or two (2) years of general accounting/accounts payable experience.
- Strong computer knowledge and experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, etc.).
- Ability to work with limited supervision, self-starter, strong work ethic
- Ability to logically solve problems, exercising creativity with practical solutions.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to comfortably communicate with all vendors, employees, HR, all levels of the plant, etc.
- Previous A/P experience.
- Previous SAP experience
Goodrich Corporation - 19 months ago
Goodrich is a tireless leader in aerospace systems. The company serves regional/business aircraft, original equipment and aftermarket,...