Accounts Payable Clerk
* Related duties as required are duties that may not be specifically listed in the classification specification or position description.
- General Summary
This position will be responsible for the accounts payable function reporting to the accounts payable supervisor.
- Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Review payables for authorization and accuracy.
- Generate payment requests.
- Work with vendors to resolve vendor issues.
- Reconcile invoices using Peoplesoft accounting system.
- Update information as necessary and notification of changes to pertinent parties.
- Ensure checks are sent in a timely manner.
- Compile and maintain AP records.
- Job Specification and Requirements*
- Requires the ability to organize, prioritize and handle various assignments.
- Ability to work well with individuals and interdepartmental groups, internally and externally.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Able to exercise good judgment in resolving problems.
- Computer literate in MS Office applications, especially spreadsheets.
- Peoplesoft training and experience is a plus.
- Certification in accounting from a technical school or college or equivalents years experience in AP is required.
- Work Schedule, Conditions and Physical Requirements ***
This is a day shift position but additional hours may be required to meet the business needs of the company.
Headway Technologies is making progress in the disk drive market. The company designs and manufactures recording heads for computer disk...