General Summary: To process payable invoices in an accurate and timely manner.
1. Processes incoming mail and sends to appropriate hospital as needed.
2. Reviews the edit list the day before the check run to ensure all invoices match the list.
3. On check run days, matches check stubs with invoices and hands-off to filing clerk to be filed.
4. Reviews invoices, statements and expense reports for policy compliance and accuracy.
5. Reviews open invoice list and submits invoices and expense reports for proper approval.
6. Processes payments by entering invoice information into Great Plains, prints, edits, and reviews batches.
7. Works with hospitals for any special manual check or invoice requests.
8. Responds to vendor questions regarding outstanding invoices.
At least 2-3 years of experience working as an accounting clerk required. Must have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Excel.
Education: HS diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 years ago - save job