Our client is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk! This is an immediate position. |
Hours: Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm & Friday 9am - 4m
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Receive and verify invoices
- Sort & match invoices with backup.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Prepare batches of invoices for data entry.
- Process backup reports after data entry.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Prepare manual checks as and when required.
- Perform other duties as requested by Supervisor.
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
- Knowledge of accounts payable.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications; web based data entry, PO matching functionality, mainframe data entry.
- Proficient in data entry and management.
- Organizing and prioritizing.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
Hourly salary: Open contingent upon prior experience
- HS diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1 year accounts payable experience.
- Computer skills, including Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- Basic mathematical skills.
Please submit your resume today with salary requirements!
PrideStaff - 19 months ago
PrideStaff provides businesses with temporary and permanent staffing in the areas of office support, finance and accounting, light...