Sarnova, Inc. is a leading specialty provider of healthcare products across the emergency medical services and acute care continuum. It is comprised of three major business units: Bound Tree Medical, Tri-anim Health Services, Inc. and Emergency Medical Products, Inc. (EMP).Together, Sarnova offers more than 100,000 healthcare products to thousands of emergency care providers, hospitals and advanced patient-care facilities nationwide.|
To support the growth and financial success of the Companyand support a work environment in which you embrace a service orientation toboth internal and external contacts. To abide by the appropriate systems andcontrols that are in place to adequately protect company assets.
Essential Dutiesand Responsibilities:
· Handling of opening mail, filing, checkstuffing, scanning, indexing vendor invoices
· Creating letters to vendors
· Backup Accounts Payable Specialist on processingnon-inventory invoices for payment
· Assist Senior Accounts Payable Specialist withW-9 process
· Reconcile Vendor Statements
· Handling of all vendor related calls in apositive and proactive manner that leads to improved
· Miscellaneous projects as assigned by themanagement of the company
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in anintegrated accounting system
· Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook
· 1 years of related office work experience
· Orientation towards service
· Ability to work effectively within a diversework environment
· Ability to manage multiple prioritiessimultaneously
· Sense of accountability for the results of yourwork
· Ability to prioritize tasks and to assignappropriate time and effort to its completion
· Ability to work independently with minimumsupervision
· Ability to communicate any issues or problemswith your supervisor on a timely basis
Sarnovais an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensuratewith experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k)Plan.
Sarnova is comprised of four major business units: Bound Tree Medical, DXE Medical, Emergency Medical Products and Tri-anim Health Services....