Creates payables in the Accounting system by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES - This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Enter all clinic A/P invoices into eScreen internally written invoice reimbursement software and Navision.
- Reconcile invoices as needed by A/P or A/R by using Navision and the intranet tools.
- Learn and continue to stay on top of eScreen client account requirements and changes in order to make decisions on payables.
- Insert clinic accounts payable invoices into a payment journal for the weekly check run.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Assists with special projects as necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; some accounts payable knowledge; must be able to handle voluminous invoice activity with accuracy; computer experience required—advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge necessary. Prefer experience with Microsoft Navision Dynamics, 10-Key typing ability required. The individual performing this job must be an analytical thinker, detail-oriented, and excellent at research.
Note: In the event the candidate does not meet all requirements, the interviewer has the authority to hire at their discretion.
eScreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran or military status, or other protected status covered by federal, state, or local law.