Forest Laboratories, Inc. (FLI)
is an innovative, growth-oriented prescription pharmaceutical company focused on developing top-quality therapies that help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives. We take pride in meeting our business objectives and expanding our product franchises, but we also derive satisfaction in helping to bring relief to people who are suffering. Our products treat conditions such as depression, anxiety, Alzheimer’s disease, hypertension and fibromyalgia, and we keep a focused eye on the future with a robust pipeline of compounds at virtually every stage of development. With headquarters in New York City and operations in New Jersey, Long Island, Missouri, Ohio, California, Ireland and the U.K, each of Forest’s more than 5,000 employees contributes to our quest to deliver quality products with entrepreneurial spirit, unflagging integrity and deep respect for people and community. Explore your potential to thrive with a career at Forest.
The Accounts Payable Coordinator reports directly to the Accounts Payable Supervisor in a multi-company environment. . The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to analyze and solve problems; have exceptional attention to detail and be a highly organized self-starter who handles challenges, volumes of work, and pressure well. The Accounts Payable Coordinator is expected to process a high volume of invoices as well as interface with other departments, including Aggregate Spend and Purchasing.Working in a culture that invests in the professional development of its people, you will be constantly challenged and be preparing yourself for your next step in your career.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Scan invoices on a daily basis into work folders.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Codes and enters invoices into SAP system daily.
- Reviewing Aggregate spend vendor list daily.
- Reconcile and research vendor statements and discrepancies and work with vendor to resolve issues.
- Ensure timely and accurate payment of vendor invoices
Minimum Qualifications to be considered for this position:
- High School diploma
- 2-4 years knowledgable expereience
- Ability to work under pressure in a multitasked environment
- Good organizational skills and strong team orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skill and strong customer service focus.
- Strong problem solving, decision-making, analytical, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform with minimum supervision
- Demonstrate integrity, respect, commitment to excellence, and collaboration skills
Allergan plc (AGN), headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, is a unique, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model –...