The Accounts Payable Coordinator will assist the Accounts Payable Supervisor in the daily activities and procedures related to accounts payable.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
· GL Coding, processing, aging and payments of accounts and active communication with vendors and employees of the organization
· Preparing and disbursing checks.
· Reviewing & correcting petty cash & workers expense reports.
· Insuring that all vouchers have proper supporting documentation and approval.
· Maintaining consistent payment schedule for invoices.
· Dealing with vendor concerns & questions.
· Support to follow reconciliation
· Bachelor’s degree (B.A) from four-year College or university or four years related experience.
· You must possess a min of 3 yrs high volume A/P exp. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Great Plains Dynamics & MS Outlook preferable.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
Leake & Watts - 13 months ago
Leake & Watts has been providing social services for over 180 years, continually expanding our programs to meet the changing needs of...