The Accounts Payable Coordinator will be responsible for daily/weekly processing of all A/P activity including invoices, expense reports, purchase orders and disbursements for a number of different entities.
- Daily processing of A/P activity, including G/L coding
- Generation and distribution of weekly A/P disbursements
- Research of A/P issues and address customer /vendor inquiries * Special Projects
- 5+ years of full-cycle A/P experience in a corporate environment
- Superior organizational skills with ability to multi-task and follow through on open items in a timely manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in the use of a variety of software applications including Microsoft Excel, Word and a computerized A/P software system
- Great Plains Software experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments
Match.com - 2 years ago
In April of 2015, Match turns 20 years old as one of less than a handful of tech companies born in 1995 that still leads its category. And...