This job is responsible for providing accounts payable and administrative services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial operations. |
1. Performs day-to-day processing of accounts payable transactions to ensure company finances are maintained in an effective, up-to-date and accurate manner, including sorting, scanning and coding, to appropriate systems daily. Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
2. Processes check requests and payments for wire transactions and ACH. Voids checks and handles AR returns. Distributes signed checks as required.
3. Delivers and transfers invoices to stores to code for payment.
4. Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files.
5. Handles vendor inquiries regarding payments, remittance information, past due invoices, etc.
6. Processes expense reports for NMC.
7. Processes Mitsubishi MCF statement, invoices and related payments.
8. May perform other duties as required and assigned.
Secondary Job Functions:
Performs vendor maintenance and prepares payment reports weekly.
Maintains rent schedules and payments on a monthly basis.
Prepares for year-end audit annually.
Knowledge of CAT systems helpful.
Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing financial data.
Ability to work well as a team member.
Ability to handle customer inquiries and handle difficult customers professionally.
Skills in attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
Skills in data entry, general math skills and operating a 10-key machine.
Skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
Education and Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Associate’s degree in Accounting or Finance-related preferred and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Minimum of 1-2 years of accounts payable experience required.
NMC is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or membership in any class protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
NMC, Inc. - 13 months ago