Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes almost 100,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, over 2,600 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
Address: 1 South Faneuil Hall Marketplace
City: Boston State: MA ZipCode: 02109
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Responsible for the accurate input and payment of approved invoices in the A/P system. Maintains communication with Military Project personnel as well as vendors to rectify problems/discrepancies as they occur.
1. Enters/keys invoices into accounting software.
2. Processes employee expense reports for payments.
3. Interacts with employees and vendors to resolve invoice/payment issues.
4. Reconciles monthly vendor statements and researches and resolves problems.
5. Matches checks with backup to verify accuracy of payee names and addresses.
6. Reviews open purchase order reports, identifies dated purchase orders and works
with project company to verify status.
7. Maintains vendor files.
Performs special projects as needed or requested by senior staff.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative, but not exclusive, of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Knowledge of accounts payable procedures as well as general office procedures
including filing and file maintenance.
2. Must have exceptional data entry skills.
3. Must have high level of attention to detail, be organized and professional.
4. Must be a team player able to interact effectively with others as well as work
5. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
6. Experience with Yardi software is preferable.
Anticipated Work Schedule:
Monday-Friday 8:30AM- 5:00PM
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
Over the last three decades, WinnResidential and its affiliates have met every challenge encountered, demonstrating to clients and residents...