Forest Laboratories, Inc. (FLI)
is an innovative, growth-oriented prescription pharmaceutical company focused on developing top-quality therapies that help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives. We take pride in meeting our business objectives and expanding our product franchises, but we also derive satisfaction in helping to bring relief to people who are suffering. Our products treat conditions such as depression, anxiety, Alzheimer’s disease, hypertension and fibromyalgia, and we keep a focused eye on the future with a robust pipeline of compounds at virtually every stage of development. With headquarters in New York City and operations in New Jersey, Long Island, Missouri, Ohio, California, Ireland and the U.K, each of Forest’s more than 5,000 employees contributes to our quest to deliver quality products with entrepreneurial spirit, unflagging integrity and deep respect for people and community. Explore your potential to thrive with a career at Forest.
Performs accounting activities such as invoice filing, processing incoming and outgoing mail, trans – filing, and provide general clerical support.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Heavy filing of Accounts Payable invoices.
- Opening, sorting and processing of mail.
- Mailing of Accounts Payable checks.
- Process of Audit requests.
- Faxing documents to vendors.
- Copying documents.
- Education: Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: Experience in record retention a plus.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Forest Laboratories, Inc. - 12 months ago
Forest Laboratories doesn't just blend in with the trees. The company develops and manufactures prescription drugs to address a wide...