EnerNOC, a leading provider of world class energy management solutions, has an immediate need for an Accounts Payable Intern to join our world class Finance organization.
• Develop a working knowledge of Doclink Integrated Document Management System and Epicor Financials
• Prepare and process Accounts Payable invoices accurately and on time
• Ensure that files are up to date, accurate, and that approvals are obtained for expenditures from appropriate parties
• Establish strong working relationship with all departments within the Company to assist and resolve any pending issues that may arise in the delay of processing and payment of invoices
• Establish working relationship with external Vendors to resolve disputes and ensure service are not interrupted
• Assist in identifying and capturing Vendor discounts where applicable
• Ensure that all Accounts Payable Monthly, Quarterly, and Year End closing activities are performed accurately and on time
• Assist in entering any Wire Payment information for electronic payments by 4pm on the day the payments are made
• Identify opportunities and make recommendations for improving processes to create efficiencies along with the accurate reporting of the related information
• Utilize Excel and Word to assist in the reconciliation of Accounts Payable
• Assist with the development of Accounts Payable policies and procedures and provide ongoing support and maintenance of policies and procedures
• Assist in the processing and filing of the annual 1099’s
• Process Credit Applications for review and signature prior to sending to our Vendors
• Be currently enrolled or have completed a 4 year degree in a business discipline from an accredited University
• Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy & consistency in both preparing and reviewing work.
• Team player with effective written and verbal communication skills
• Positive, professional demeanor; self-motivator
• Prior experience in Accounts Payable
• Prior experience within and/or passion for the clean tech sector
Working Toward a Clean Energy Future!
Charting the future of energy takes a different kind of corporation. EnerNOC is one of the leading...