Responsibilities include matching invoices with purchase orders, verifying accurate approvals, input data, and ensuring timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers. Maintaining accurate records and control reports of vendor. Providing clerical & administrative support to Accounts Payable Department.
- Maintain receiving documentation and invoices received
- Process invoices to be paid on a timely manner
- Correspond and/or communicate with A/P vendors to correct or modify invoices and vendors issues
- Other clerical and administrative duties, including but not limited to, file maintenance, department correspondence, mail, etc.
- This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned
- Primary work activities are within an office environment;
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in payables or related field preferred
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Prioritize, but able to adapt to changing priorities
- Work independently within set guidelines
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, AS400
- Type 50 wpm
- Some knowledge with paperless process
- Banking Invoice Manager, Power Track
- Support and model all company procedures and policies
- Embrace and demonstrate The Wine Group’s Values: Long-Term Sustainable Value Creation, Relentlessly Entrepreneurial, Empowered People, and Responsible & Trustworthy.
The Wine Group - 15 months ago
Established in 1981, The Wine Group (TWG) is the world’s third-largest wine producer by volume. TWG is a privately-held,...