Kelly Financial Resources
Every day, Kelly Financial Resources (KFR) connects experienced support-level professionals to senior-level finance and accounting management professionals with opportunities to advance their careers.
We currently have an exciting long term contract opportunity for an Accounts Payable Manager in Danville, IL. The Accounts Payable Manager is responsible for overseeing and supporting the delivery of accounts payable services for locations across all businesses within the Shared Services Organization. Supports the transition of Accounts Payable activities for acquired locations. Manages utility and telecom billing and consumption audits. Ensures development and dissemination of reports and ensures compliance with IRS and Company policies and guidelines. Supports internal and external Accounts payable audit requests.
Representative duties include but are not limited to:
Experience and Education Qualifications:
- Supports the implementation of tools, process improvements, and strategy to deliver AP services in the most effective and efficient way possible for the entire company and acquisitions to ensure continuous improvement.
- Monitors Accounts Payable information to identify and validate adherence to company accounting and audit policies.
- Responsible for managing, planning and developing the audit review of utility and telecom audits to control costs.
- Coordinates the analysis, design, development and implementation of retail vendor accounting systems and processes to increase productivity and minimize costs.
- Develops and supports the Accounts Payable integration of acquired retail businesses.
- Manages and coordinates internal accounting controls and procedural changes ensuring compliance with SEC requirements, FASB, and other government regulations and laws. Ensures full cooperation with internal and external audit schedules and activities.
- Ensures preparation of special reports required by management including audit responses, compliance reports, payment analysis, utility expense spend and consumption and telecom reporting.
- Manages accruals of expenses through general ledger entries where applicable.
- Develops, monitors, coaches and manages Managers, Supervisors, and staff ensuring the development of employees through orientation, training establishing objectives, communication of rules, constructive discipline; builds employee morale, motivation and loyalty.
For immediate consideration, apply now or refer a friend by forwarding this posting.
- Bachelors Degree Required.
About Kelly Services ®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
[Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on
Facebook , LinkedIn , and Twitter .
Download The Talent Project , a free iPad app by Kelly Services.]
Our finance specialty places professionals across corporate accounting, corporate finance, and financial services. Areas of expertise include: accounting, financial analysis, SEC reporting, payroll, internal audit, tax, corporate consolidations, budgeting, treasury, shared services support (accounts payable, payroll, and accounts receivable), and financial services (mortgage operations, trust accounting, investment analysis, treasury, and compliance).
Want More Information?
Visit kellyservices.com/global/finance ]]
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...