The Accounts Payable Payment Processor is responsible for releasing all payments processed in the Accounts Payable Department. Ensures that all back up is attached to support and justify the payment, obtain authorized signatures and complete mail delivery requirements. Must keep all payment information confidential.
* Prints all checks processed in the Accounts Payable department.
* Obtains appropriate signatures for releasing checks.
* Responsible for proper mailing instructions (ie. UPS, Fed Ex, specific delivery date)
* Authorizes all manual credit card payments processed in the Accounts Payable department.
* Assists team in following up with vendors on outstanding credit card authorizations.
* Reporting requirements on total cash disbursements.
* Entry of all New Pub Set ups in both Beacon and Oracle.
* Analyze W8/W9’s and info on new pub set up forms to ensure they are filled out accurately and completely.
* Scan all pub set up paperwork every month end.
* Assist in resolving any/all stuck vouchers between our order entry system and our payment system.
* Daily tracking/monitoring of all credit card charges.
* Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
* Adhere to strict separation of duties responsibilities.
* Can be trusted to keep sensitive information secure.
* Pays attention to detail. Approaches work in a meticulous and thorough manner.
* Able to work efficiently with minimal guidance or supervision.
* Has effective organizational skills. Keeps files and work area organized.
* Persistent nature to ensure payments are made within a specified time period.
* Effectively communicate to coordinators missing payment requirements, to ensure compliance.
* Competently analyzes and prioritizes information to make appropriate recommendations.
* Makes effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities.
* PC proficient in Windows environments. Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, and Web-enabled applications.
TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC (www.tmp.com) is North America’s largest independent recruitment advertising agency and the only recruitment agency recognized among the top U.S. Interactive agencies. TMP is a single source for companies to communicate their employment offerings in order to recruit and retain the best talent. Through online and traditional communications, ROI campaign management services, creative and brand management, diversity enrichment and media planning, TMP delivers Solutions with an Interactive Edge, achieving industry-specific results across virtually every sector in business and government. Headquartered in New York City with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia and affiliated around the globe, TMP continues to set the standard for measurable and cost-effective HR communications.
TMP Worldwide is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Worldwide to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
TMP Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
TMP Worldwide - 18 months ago
TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC (www.tmp.com) is the world’s largest recruitment advertising agency and the only...