Additional Job Information
Title: Accounts Payable Processor 2
City, State: Indianapolis,IN
Location: AH Ministry Service Center
Department: MSC Accounts Payable
Additional Job Details: Full-Time
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center serves our clients, delivers value and enables new possibilities for our health ministries throughout the US. Join us and you’ll find an organization with a higher mission.
We respond to an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension Health is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs.
The Accounts Payable Processor 2 ensure timely and accurate payment of vendor invoices in accordance with established standards and controls. Answers requests and inquiries from Ascension Health Associates and vendors, and resolve issues accordingly.
Education & Experience
- Process vendor invoices in a timely manager, including but not limited to requests for non-PO payments, emergency payment, payment holds and payment cancellations; Enter and verify invoice information into the Accounts Payable system module from payment request forms; Provide Level 2 customer service support for health ministries and their Associates resolving any issues or errors|
- Complete updates to vouchers identified by the Accounts Payable Exception Processors and the specific voucher approvers
- Administer escheatment activities by identifying outstanding checks, working with third-party escheatment vendor, and taking the appropriate corrective actions
- Perform validation of Vendor Self-Service invoices entered into the finance information system to approve valid invoices for payment and to remedy exceptions
How to Apply
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Six months of related Accounts Payable experience required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) required
- Experience working in a shared services/internal service delivery role preferred.
If you are interested in joining the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center Team, please apply by completing an online application.
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
A Member of Ascension Health - 15 months ago