To process, input and maintain AP. Close month end, reconcile and allocate expenses.
• Complete AP invoice tickets, identifying proper GL account number and accounting period including performing research of incoming invoices to ensure that proper approvals have been obtained and supporting documentation has been provided and to prevent duplicate payments
• Issue A/P checks
• Research and verify old outstanding invoices as requested
• Process expense reports
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to abide by Molina’s policies
• Maintain regular attendance based on agreed-upon schedule
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
• High School graduate
• Minimum 3 years experience in accounts payable and/or receivables.
• 2-year degree
• 2 years experience in managed care
This REQ replaces 1033BR
Assign to Kim Butcher
Molina Healthcare - 16 months ago
Navigating the murky waters of federal health care plans is no easy feat, but Molina Healthcare's mission is to help Medicaid and...