Temporary Accounts Payable processor responsible for processing various types of accounts payable transactions including data entry of vendor invoices, employee expense reports and manual check request vouchers.
- The position is responsible for processing various types of accounts payable transactions including data entry of vendor invoices, employee expense reports and manual check request vouchers.
- Upload freight files into SAP for payment and research unusual items.
- Verifies all coding, reviews invoices and requisitions for satisfactory payment approval, checking vendor files for any previous payments.
- Maintains copies of vouchers, invoices, or correspondence necessary for files.
- Includes G/L detail when posting invoices.
- This position interacts with internal and external customers in responding to payment inquiries.
- May generate reports and handle special projects for the Accounts Payable Manager.
1+ year prior Accounts Payable experience is preferred, but not required. Must be detail-oriented, possess strong communication skills, with ability to work in a fast-paced team environment. Accuracy and ability to follow guidelines is a must. High School diploma is required.
Prior experience using SAP is a plus.
Gerber Scientific - 23 months ago