The Accounts Payable processor is responsible for all payments of goods and services necessary for the operation of the AGCO Jackson Operations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Process invoices into computer system.
2. Sort mail daily.
3. Process check requests, garnishments and tax payments ensuring all appropriate approvals have been received.
4. Communicate with co-workers, management, clients, franchisees and others in a courteous and professional manner.
5. Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
6. Conform to all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
AGCO - 10 months ago
AGCO's annual harvests may be smaller than those of major rivals John Deere and CNH Global, but it reaps some healthy profits...