Compiles and maintains accounts payable records.
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Prints and obtains signatures on all accounts payable checks.
- Distributes signed checks as required.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files.
- Assists in monthly closings.
- Reconciling Credit Cards
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Performs filing and coping.
- Processing of 1099’s and T-4A’s.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Match invoices to receiving documents.
- Post invoices into the computer system.
- Generate accounts payable and refund checks.
- Research vendor statements, phone calls and discrepancies.
- File paid and unpaid invoices and statements.
- Organize and match returns paperwork.
- Bill and track co-op advertising.
- Detailed oriented.
- Highly Organized
- Good with basic math.
- Able to work in team environment.
Associate's degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.