Works as an integral part of the corporate financial team to meet the business objectives of the organization. The position is primarily responsible for ensuring that vendors receive payment in a timely manner and that the financial impact of those transactions is reported accurately. Secondary activities and communication are necessary to support the payment process and additional tasks are performed as required |
- Receive and process daily mail
- Process check requests for employee reimbursement (mileage, tolls, etc.).
- Responsible for all copy requests and distribution of same.
- Works closely with all departments in coding of invoices.
- Match invoices, purchase orders and receipts
- Process approved invoices, print and distribute checks
- Maintain file documentation
- Prepare monthly analysis spreadsheets
- Research various A/P issues
- Communicate with vendors as needed
- Handles special projects as assigned
Great Plains Experience a PLUS (Microsoft Dynamics GP)
High school diploma or equivalent is required;
2 years accounting and computer experience with spread-sheet proficiency;
ability to type 35 wpm minimum;
above average math skills;
10-key/adding machine, by touch;
ability to multi-task and use priority management a MUST
CareerBuilder - 30+ days ago
Advanced Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery was founded by Dr. Matt L. Leavitt in 1990. Upon completing his Dermatology Residency, he establ...