The Accounts Payable Representative is responsible for all aspects of tracking and initiating payment of outstanding invoices.
• Match invoice against purchase order; verify quantity billed equals quantity received.
• Utilize reporting tools to resolve invoice discrepancies with support departments.
• Resolve problems with vendors.
• Process weekly check runs, including matching invoices to checks.
• Maintain A/P files.
• Review vendor statements.
• Process weekly Refund checks.
• Ensure discount invoices are processed timely, and all available cash discounts are utilized.
• Sort incoming mail for Insurance and Member checks. Create batches for Accounts Receivable
• Assist with AP Closing at month end.
Experience/Skills: Typing, 10-key, Detail oriented, Strong verbal and written communication skills.
AssuraMed - 22 months ago