• Minimum 1-3 years of previous Accounts Payable experience
• Previous payroll experience is a bonus
• Proficiency using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Knowledge of basic accounting skills helpful
• Knowledge of JD Edwards software is a huge plus
• Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deal directly with all levels of team members and outside vendors
• Good customer service and organizational skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy are key
The Accountants Payable Representative / Backup Payroll Administrator will process the documents related to the cash disbursement function of the company on a daily basis and serve as the main backup/support person to the payroll function within the Finance department.
• Open incoming A/P mail, distribute to appropriate managers for approval and pay invoices according to authority limits.
• Process all employee expense reports, check requests and invoices timely and accurately using JD Edwards OneWorld 9.3.
• Process electronic three way match purchase orders, which are matched and paid on-line. Compare invoice prices and extensions to the purchase orders and take all discounts.
• Check and resolve all past due balances on invoices and statements.
• Maintain vendor master data in JDE and G/L coding for all utility vendors.
• Back-up/support Payroll Administrator in the processing and distribution of a bi-weekly multi-state payroll using ADP HRB and PayX.
• Back-up for processing year-end payroll requirements, quarterly and annual payroll forms.
• Complete employment verifications and other Payroll functions as required.
Deli Express - 22 months ago
E.A. Sween Company was founded in 1955 and is the proud parent company for the Deli Express® Brand.
The company’s headquarters...