RealNetworks®, Inc. is a global Media Software and Services company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. RealNetworks creates innovative applications and services that make it easy to connect with, share, and enjoy digital media. Check us out at: www.realnetworks.com.
RealNetworks is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist. This is a temporary position.
What you will own, build, and be accountable for:
Candidates must have:
- Processing invoices – coding, entering, obtaining approvals, and filing
- Research statement balances, obtaining invoice copies, communication of payment information. Work with end user to insure invoices are paid within terms.
- Follow up and maintenance - review and maintenance of AP aging, review and maintenance of vendor 1099 and ACH information
- Miscellaneous AP projects as needed
RealNetworks®, Inc. is proud to offer our full time employees an extensive benefits package, including vacation, medical, dental, vision, 401K, an employee stock purchase program and subsidized commuting options. Additional benefits include our charitable matching program, learning and development programs, employee wellness plans and more!
- 3 years of Accounts Payable experience (auditing/consulting)
- Experience with general ledger classification and SOX
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- Ability to follow through and see task/projects to completion
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Understanding of the PO matching process
- Understanding of full AP cycle including general ledger classification
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
RealNetworks is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)