The Accounts Payable Specialist ensures that the liabilities for goods and services acquired by Fingerhut Direct Marketing are documented, approved and paid in a timely manner and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Overhead invoices
- Expense reports
- Customer refunds
- Inventory invoices
- Debit balance collections
- Discrepancy and variance resolution
- Print and mail Return to Vendor documents
- Participate in cross-functional process improvement initiatives
- 2-year accounting degree or 3-5 years accounts payable experience
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Positive can do attitude that is willing to learn and assist in developing efficiencies
- Ability to prioritize and meet processing deadlines
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Excel
Bluestem Brands, Inc. - 11 months ago
Bluestem Brands is proud to be named to Star Tribune's Top Workplaces 2013.
Bluestem Brands, Inc., headquartered in suburban Minneapolis,...