Our client, a Law Firm located in downtown Chicago, is looking to hire an Accounts Payable Specialist. This Accounts Payable Specialist will be the primary vendor payment processor for the parent company. All of the work will be done using Elite - prior experience is required.
The key job functions for the Accounts Payable Specialist are:
- Receipt of and review of vendor invoices
- Matching purchase orders with invoices received
- Ensuring proper approval, general ledger account and legal entity coding for all invoices
- Inputting vendor invoices into the system
- Printing and distributing all vendor checks
- Filing paid invoices and maintaining the payables vendor filing system
- Opening, sorting and distributing the departmental mail
The ideal Accounts Payable Specialist will have the following attributes:
- 2 years prior AP processing experience exposure with vendor maintenance
- Experience using Elite software is necessary
- Prior work in a Law Firm environment is a plus, but not necessary
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
If you or anyone you know meet these requirements and are interested in the role, please apply immediately!
Brilliant Financial Staffing - 15 months ago