EnerNOC, a leading provider of demand response and energy efficiency solutions, has an immediate need for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our world-class Finance organization. Based in Boston and reporting to the Senior Manager of Accounting Operations, the Accounts Payable Specialist will be a key contributor to the daily payment processing of EnerNOC and its subsidiaries.
- Process and provide support in the completion of full cycle all vendor payments
- Manage high-throughput transactional activity calmly and effectively
- Meet time-sensitive deadline and work in a fast paced, fluid environment
- Provide customer service to field questions and expedite payments for internal stakeholders across segments of the organization
- Provide customer service to vendors and other external customers
- Establish strong working relationships with all PO requisitioners, vendor relationship owners, and vendors as needed
- Correspond via phone, email, and personal interactions
- Assist in vendor and payment research when applicable
- Identify opportunities for improving processes to create efficiencies and accurate reporting
- Support the development and maintenance of AP documentation
- Assist in the processing and filing of 1099s and other tax and financial close activities
- Exercise discretion and strong business judgment when handling confidential information
- Additional duties as required
- At least 5 years of AP dedicated work experience in an organization with at least 400 employees and processing no fewer than 800 invoices per month
- Proficiency in Epicor GL and Doclink Integrated Document Management systems
- Attention to detail and ability to follow through on assigned tasks
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills, including responsiveness in follow-up to communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Team player with a solutions-orientated attitude towards work
- Demonstrated problem solving and organizational skills
- BA/BS degree with a concentration in finance or accounting
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Experience driving process improvement and developing performances metrics
- Willingness to work occasional overtime as needed
EnerNOC is a leading provider of energy intelligence software and related solutions. EnerNOC unlocks the full value of energy management for utility and commercial, institutional, and industrial (C&I) customers by delivering a comprehensive suite of demand-side management services that reduce real-time demand for electricity, increase energy efficiency, improve energy supply transparency in competitive markets, and mitigate emissions. EnerNOC’s Utility Solutions™ offerings, which include both implementation and consulting services, are helping hundreds of utilities and grid operators worldwide meet their demand-side management objectives. EnerNOC serves thousands of commercial, institutional, and industrial customers worldwide through a suite of energy management applications including: DemandSMART™, comprehensive demand response; EfficiencySMART™, continuous energy savings; and SupplySMART™, energy price and risk management. EnerNOC’s Network Operations Center (NOC) offers 24x7x365 customer support. For more information, visit www.enernoc.com .
Working Toward a Clean Energy Future!
Charting the future of energy takes a different kind of corporation. EnerNOC is one of the leading...