Federated Media Publishing is the industry thought leader in conversational marketing programs and a top 10 media company that provides a vibrant environment to think freely, collaborate across teams, learn and grow. The company was named the fastest growing US Web Property in 2011 according to comScore and listed on The Wall Street Journal’s “Next Big Thing 2011.” Our owned and operated DailyBuzz.com properties feature the best voices on the Independent Web and our growing stable of successful events bring together the very best talent in digital marketing.
At our core, Federated Media Publishing powers the Independent Web. We believe that the majority of meaningful engageyments across digital media occur via high-quality independent sites and services. These sites leverage top digital talent to attract influential audiences who together create meaningful dialogue. Brands benefit from improved loyalty and increased sales when they become part of this authentic experience.
There has never been a better time to join our team of professionals who influence what hundreds of millions of people see on the web every day and help connect Fortune 500 advertisers with that audience. Learn more at http://www.federatedmedia.net/ .
As the part-time Accounts Payable Specialist you’ll be responsible for making sure vendor invoices are accurate, entering them into the Dynamic AX accounting system and handling AP related day to day vendor and internal communications. This is a great opportunity for someone requiring a flexible schedule of 25-30 hours a week. We have an experienced and fun crew who get the job done and know how to have a good time too.
- Review, obtain approval and code vendor invoices in accounting system
- Review and process employee expense report
- Reconcile vendor accounts and respond to vendor inquiries
- Prepare for vendor disbursement
- Maintain vendor records and files
- Assist with year-end 1099 processing
- Other projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance preferred, but not required
- Highly detailed oriented and organized in work
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Excel
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and management
Position Reports to :