Festiva Development Group is looking to fill the position of Accounts Payable Specialist. The Accounts Payable Specialist prepares invoices for processing within established timeframes and consistent with company policy and accepted accounting practices. This position helps ensure the accuracy of vendor records and invoices and that approval is secured before payment is made.
The Accounts Payable Specialist:
· Reviews all invoices and documentation for proper approval and coding.
· Prioritizes invoices according to payment schedules and cash management needs.
· Reconciles vendor statements.
· Responds to all vendor inquiries.
· Maintains 1099 records.
· Assists with month end closings.
The Accounts Payable Specialist may also:
· Sort and distribute incoming mail.
· Assist with other projects as needed to support the smooth operation of the Accounting Department.
High School Diploma
This position requires an Associate's Degree in Accounting.
This position requires at least two years of experience in accounts payable. Experience with Document Manager is also required. Experience in Mas 90-200 is preferred, but not required.
Knowledge & Skills
Accuracy: Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
Energy: Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
Goal Oriented: Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
Organization: Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
Technical Aptitude: Ability to type 60-65 wpm; proficient in Excel and Word; and ability to use a 10-key by touch.
The Accounts Payable Specialist works during regular business hours in a busy office setting with occasional disruptions. Extra work hours may be required during busy times, especially at year end.
Festiva Development Group, LLC - 21 months ago