POSITION TITLE: Accounts Payable Specialist, Orange County, CA
REPORTS TO: Accounts Payable Supervisor
Hourly / Non-Exempt $12 - $14/hour DOE
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Accounts Payable Specialist will provide high level of support and service to multiple divisions across the Western U.S. The position will be responsible for all phases of the Accounts Payable function, including vendor set-up and maintenance and the timely and accurate payment of properly approved financial obligations.
- Input and process all incoming invoices supporting the customer vendor payments and ensuring the proper assignment of General Ledger coding.
- Processes a high volume of scanning and data entry with accuracy.
- Ensure that all proper documentation is attached and approvals are obtained.
- Monitors all accounts are kept current and researches any past due issues and communicates with internal customers.
- Addresses vendor inquiries and resolve issues in timely manner.
- Maintains continuous improvement mindset and proactively identifies, reviews and implements process improvements.
- Builds strong internal, external and cross functional business relationships.
- Meets all necessary deadlines such as check runs cut-offs and mailings.
- Provides strong organizational skills to maintain an efficient work environment.
- Has the ability to become a Subject Matter Expert for the organization.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Requires 2 years of experience in a high volume accounts payable department.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Ability to manage timelines and deliverables.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Ability to be flexible and work in dynamic, fast-paced environment managing multiple tasks.
- Ability to effectively work with employees at all levels in the organization and across all functions.
- Proficient knowledge of Trustlink Accounting Systems preferred.
TevisHR - 15 months ago