Veterans United Home Loans is seeking a hands-on, service-oriented Accounts Payable Specialist. This is an excellent opportunity for an accounts payable professional with 3-5 years of full-cycle accounts payable experience to take ownership of the accounts payable function, work with a team of dedicated, fun, and mission-driven people, and work for a company that has been continually revolutionizing their company culture. The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for the full-cycle of accounts payable activities for the company.
- High volume data entry of invoices.
- Determining the correct coding of invoices and routing them for approval.
- Generating checks.
- Researching and reconciling vendor statements.
- Liaising with vendors to resolve discrepancies.
- Maintaining accounts payable reports and files.
- Updating policies, procedures, and systems.
Necessary Skills: Excellent attention to detail; ability to work quickly while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality; outstanding leadership, organizational, project management, customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- 3-5+ years of full-cycle accounts payable experience in a fast-paced, high growth, high volume environment.
- Strong systems aptitude, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel applications and working knowledge of accounting systems.
- Concur software experience preferred.
Veterans United is proud to be an EOE/ADA and Military Friendly employer
Veterans United Home Loans - 17 months ago
Veterans United Home Loans is the nation's largest dedicated provider of VA Loans — dedicated to making the American dream of home...