Accounts Payable Supervisor
Veterans Transportation Services, LLC is a rapidly growing transportation company located in Waltham, MA that provides passenger services in Eastern Massachusetts. We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Supervisor on a Temporary to Permanent basis to join our team of professionals.
The ideal candidate will have a solid Accounts Payable background, preferably in a supervisory capacity coupled with strong G/L skills. We need an enthusiastic individual that is willing to roll up their sleeves and be “hands-on”. Fast-paced environment within a growing company.
- Prepare journal vouchers, monthly support schedules, reconcile general ledger accounts and perform other month end duties.
- Review support schedules for accuracy and consistency before distribution.
- Assist in preparation of ad-hoc reports for special projects.
- Prepare schedules and assist with the external audit.
- Provides direction to administrative support staff.
- Performs other related duties and projects, as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting (preferred) or Finance.
- Strong G/L skills required.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting theories and internal control principles using Generally Accepted Accounting Principles in the United States (GAAP).
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, with strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work.
-Must be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools and MAS 90 (preferred)- - Minimum Three years of progressively responsible experience.
Temporary to permanent position with review at ninety days. Compensation based on experience. Salary range $50 - $60K annually.
Please send resume with cover letter and include salary requirements. Applicants must be able to work for any US Employer.