Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services. Trilogy communities offer a full range of personalized services, from independent and assisted living to skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Through our subsidiary, TriStar Services, we offer home- and community-based services including Certified Home Health services, in addition to pharmacy services and rehabilitation therapy services. Exceptional customer service is the heart of our company culture. Our goal is to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest! To achieve this vision, we set the following goals in each of our markets: To be the Provider of Choice, Employer of Choice and Investment of Choice. Cultural Leadership is the driver for our success and our cultural map that guides us on our journey is our Mission Statement :
- We are committed to exceeding our customer's expectations
- Excellence is achieved by execution of our Trilogy Service Standards
- The Right Employees make the difference
- A servant’s heart is the key to success
- The Team Approach works best
- Let everyone contribute to his or her fullest potential
- Pay Attention to the Details
- The details separate the winners from the losers
- Take what the company is doing very seriously, but not yourself
- Our company has zero tolerance for egos or politics
Are you looking for a company who cares about you?
Do you have a passion for providing outstanding customer service?
If so, look no further, contact us to today!
We are excited about our growth at Trilogy and are looking for a Therapy Billing Specialist to join our Revenue, Billing & Collections Support team to provide support for our ancillary services group in managing billing and collections.
Our Revenue, Billing & Collections Therapy (AR) Specialist will partner with the Business Office Managers in our health campuses/ancillary services group to ensure billing and collection deadlines/goals are met, monitoring aging AR balances and identify problem areas for billing and collections.
This position is also accountable for:
- Training Business Office Managers
- Organizing the set-up of Trilogy’s AR system for new locations
- Preparing weekly and monthly AR reports
- Assisting with monthly AR reconciliation to the GL
- Verifying cash is posted in the AR system
- Working with Medicare / Medicaid billing and filing processes
*Prior AR experience required
* High School diploma required; college degree preferred
* Therapy billing experience required
*Specifically seeking candidates with Medicare and Medicaid experience .
*Working knowledge of AR software programs; Casamba experience a plus
*Strong Excel skills preferred.
Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service-focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare...