The AR Accountant is to provide clerical, financial, and administrative services to both internal and external customers to ensure efficient, timely, and accurate payment of accounts. The AR Accountant will process all of the outgoing invoices for either an individual or company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities
- Review customer credit notes and contact the sales team for any unqualified applications
- Filing disputes for all payment discrepancies
- Reconciliation of accounts with customer on monthly basis
- Communicate with customers, logistics team, and sales team via phone, email, mail or in-person for all unpaid items effectively and efficiently.
- Perform other duties as assigned*
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field
- 2-3 years of AR experiences, preferably in the computer industry
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Must be well-organized and able to communicate effectively on the telephone, in writing, and in person
- Must have knowledge on excel spreadsheets, word-processing programs, and outlook email
- Maybe required to learn a specialized database to access company billing information
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and take initiative with tasks and projects
- Must be attention to detail and ensure accuracy
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era, with a broad product portfolio that includes notebooks, tablets, netbooks, motherboards, graphics cards, displays, desktop PCs, servers, wireless solutions, and networking devices. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS won 3,886 awards in 2011, and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with the Eee PCÃ¢"Â¢. With a global staff of more than 10,000 ASUS ranks among BusinessWeek's InfoTech 100, and has been on the listing for 12 consecutive years. To learn more about ASUS go to usa.asus.com. We invite you to explore the opportunities available at Asus to see what your future may hold.
(** Job functions are subject to change at any time per Management)
Please email resume and cover letter to Job#0208,
or 800 Corporate Way, Fremont, CA 94539.
ASUS Computer International - 13 months ago