*This is a temporary position to last about 4 months
Purpose of Position: Accounts Receivable administrator will be responsible for monitoring accounts receivable through the sub-ledger. They will also be responsible for various accounts receivable maintenance and reporting functions.
• Accounts receivable analysis with a high volume of complex transactions.
• Assists in accounts receivable reporting and aging analysis.
• Research Suspense items posted to A/R.
• Research and post NSF & Return Activity.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Onsite regular attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the job.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
• Two to four years’ experience with a high volume in computerized accounts receivables systems. (Great Plains preferred)
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Strong written and oral communications skills.
• Highly developed PC skills.
• Emphasis on high Excel skills. WORD and Access functionality as well.
• Ability to think critically and analytically is required.
• Must have high school diploma or significant, equivalent experience.
• This position sits for approximately 80% of the time and stands/walks for 20% of the time. Requires close vision, the ability to hear and speak clearly. May utilize fingers, hands and arms to manipulate. May lift up to 20 pounds. Working environment is table and noise level is moderate.