Accounts Receivable Analyst position contributes to the profitability of the company by providing financial, analytical and auditing support to the Accounting department. Analyst has heavy interaction with Product Marketing Managers, Support and Fulfillment Assistants, Account Executives and Accounting departments, as well as clients and vendors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Education and/or Experience
- Departmental Standards Assurance:
- Assist in daily review of all vendor invoices to ensure accurate pricing was charged and accurate product was ordered according to the purchase order.
- Report and assist in resolving all discrepancies with the Accounting Manager and Purchasing Agent.
- Provide accounting with all completed purchase orders and credit invoices daily to meet monthly deadlines.
- Audit all deductions for items and services to ensure that they were entered into the appropriate reporting program (i740, CRM, etc.).
- Audit all invoices against the General Ledger to enure that the General Ledger balances to the monthly charges.
- Produce and manage a daily production report to inform and communicate to management the prior days, month to date, and year to date sales numbers to ensure that proper accounting entries are being made.
- Perform monthly audits of newly boarded accounts against first month statement and residual reports to ensure pricing accuracy and consistency.
- Create and maintain ‘exception’ report to identify areas of improvement in Accounting department.
- Review and audit monthly statements and accounts for accuracy as directed by the Accounting Manager.
- Professionally handles all incoming calls from internal staff and customers.Including returning the calls and expediting requests in a timely manner.
- Responsible for management of accounting transactions in support of the receivables process, including establishing and maintaining account reconciliations.
- Enter and maintain description codes for customer deductions and discrepancies to facilitate AR analysis and follow-up.
- Staff Training and Development:
- Create, maintain and update training manuals.
- Locate and compile information and format reports, graphs, tables, records and other sources of information
Required Skills and Abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some college preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MS Work, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with CRM preferred
- Experience with Finance preferred
- Strong organization/prioritization and detail-oriented
- Ability to make independent decisions and take calculated risks
- Ability to multi-task and change direction quickly
- Strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
ABC Financial Services Inc - 6 months ago
ABC Financial is a privately held company in business for over a decade. We have a staff of highly trained professionals on call 24/7 to...